About Me

My photo
Putra Heights, Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Mother of seven wonderful children.Research Consultant.Love horseback riding..... my husband is my greatest friend....

Why specially4u ?

This blog is specially dedicated to all my children, materials and videos that I specially selected and posted from all sources, meant as part of educational process. Being apart from my children, makes me realized that, we could drift apart, so this blog now, becomes a meeting place for us, to communicate and share our ideas, feelings , thoughts etc... so, no matter where they are, I could feel them, really close by and I hope the same is for all of them....
This blog is way of saying, that I am alway here for you and I will support you, in whatever you are striving for in life.
I love you ...... mommy

Thursday, February 21, 2008

The future of our Religion - Dr. Tariq Suwaidan

These series of lectures are really well researched,so make the most of them to increase your knowledge and understanding in Islam,thus it can provides you better insight, toward your role as young Muslims.





part 1 of 13

part 2 of 13


part 3 of 13


part 4 of 13


part 5 of 13



part 6 of 13


part 7 of 13


part 8 of 13



part 9 of 13



part 10 of 13



part 11 of 13


part 12 of 13


part 13 of 13

No comments: